Biomedical Data Acquisition System Product Overview
A simple yet powerful clinical research solution, the E-trolZ Biomedical Data Acquisition System is an advanced ECG and EEG recorder designed for low power, portable monitoring of ECG and EEG signals. The Biomedical Data Acquisition System delivers high-end electrophysiological performance in a small lightweight package ideal for ambulatory or portable research.
The Biomedical Data Acquisition System is available in 16 to 64 channel configurations, with the following features:
- 16-bit A/D conversion
- Adjustable sample rate
- Low power, low noise instrumentation amplifiers with configurable gain
- 16-bit DAC for stimulus or monitor output
- Small, lightweight package for ambulatory research
- Real-time data streaming for host PC data verification or integration
- Programmable with optional Microsoft Visual Studio SDK and fully integrated API
Features & Benefits
The Biomedical Data Acquisition System performs with the accuracy of large, bulky systems without the need for separate amplifiers, cables, or communications equipment. The Research Instrument enables real-time monitoring or long term storage with user programmable event detection or signal processing.
- Ultra low power – enables complete portability, longer tests on a single set of batteries
- Large storage capacity - enables complete portability, longer tests
- Highly accurate signal acquisition - enables research into new areas
- Easy on-line event detection support - enables research into new areas and supports openness
- Multiple file formats - supports openness
- Drag & drop desktop integration - supports openness
- Validate embedded algorithms - enables product development
- Patient protection - assures patient safety
This research system is available off-the-shelf with many options. However, as is the case for all
E-trolZ’s systems, customization to meet your specific needs is always available. The research system’s options include: channel quantity (up to 64 channels); channel characterization (band pass filter, gains, coupling); cable interconnection (yoke or connection box); and software (SDK, MATLAB interface).